Friday, June 14, 2024

Keepin' it Reel!

Hi Friends!

Tasha here sharing a card featuring the fun new 5926 - Fishing Boat Set from Art Impressions. This fish themed set is perfect as we head into Summer and makes a great Father's Day card! The little fisherman looks so happy driving his boat and I love all the accessories!

For this card, I created a stenciled background using Distress Oxide Inks and stamped "Let's Go Fishing!" with black ink on to the water. I think the layered waves look awesome with the different shades of blue ink and the green trees reminds me of boating on a lake in Wisconsin; I love lakes!


To create the decorated fishing boat, I stamped the boat, fisherman, and his accessories with black ink and cut the images out using the included dies. I like that the dies cut openings for the windows to allow the fisherman to look as if he is driving the boat and waving as he cruises down the water. You can also totally customize the project since there are several different accessories you can mix and match, so each card can have a different look.

Lastly, I added layers of brown card stock and brown plaid paper to complete the card. I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment