Friday, June 21, 2024

You're a Treasure Card!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a fun Summer card created with the new 5903-Treasured Armful Set from Art Impressions. I have always loved mermaids and this mermaid stamp is just so cute and a lot of fun to color. 

To begin this beach-themed card, I stamped the mermaid and conch shell with black ink and cut both pieces out using the included die set. The die also cuts an opening that allows you to attach the shell to make it look as if she is holding it; I think this looks so cool!

After coloring, I created a little beach scene for the background. I used a wave pattern paper for the water and stenciled the puffy clouds to make a pretty blue sky. This looks like a perfect beach day!

For the sentiment, I embossed the included "You're a Treasure" greeting on to black card stock. I love white lettering and the black & white color combination looks great with all the bright colors.

Lastly, I attached blue and black card stock and a wood pattern paper to coordinate with the beach theme. 
I hope you enjoyed this card and are inspired to create with the fun 5903-Treasured Armful Set. 

Have a wonderful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment