Friday, June 7, 2024

I like you Beary Much Card!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a card inspired by the Art Impressions Panda-Monium Challenge and features the new KH5821-Panda Set. I think these little pandas are adorable and love the bamboo stamps!

To make the little scene, I stamped the two pandas and the bamboo with black ink. Next, I covered all the images with masking paper and used masking tape to section off the top of the paper and where I wanted the grass. Once everything was covered, I used a stencil to create a colorful sky and think it looks great behind the bamboo!

After the sky was blended, I removed all the masking paper and colored the images. I thought having different shades of green would allow the bamboo to stand out against the green grass and I like the light green color.

For the greeting, I stamped "I like you beary much" with the same black ink. The black & white color combo coordinates with the panda theme and I like the why the sentiment looks under the colorful design.



Lastly, I added layers of black and green cardstock before attaching the cared to a white card base. I hope you enjoyed today's project and will join in the challenge!










No comments:

Post a Comment