Friday, May 25, 2018

Let's Do Coffee

Hi and welcome to my blog!
Today I'm sharing a card created for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


This card was created using a variety of My Favorite Things Stamps. I love mixing my stamp sets and thought this group of characters would look so sweet having coffee and a chat together.


This little dragon is just too cute and perfectly holds a little heart detailed mug. (Cheers!)


The yeti is from another favorite stamp set and his warm scarf and coffee cup is just too cute!


The last image is this fun moose from a holiday set. He looks like he's blowing on his hot cup of coffee or talking with his friends. 


Lastly, I stamped "Let's Do Coffee" with black ink. All the images and background were colored with Copic Markers; I also used the MFT Cloud Stencil for the sky. I think this scene is so fun and it's a great example of how to extend your stamp sets!


Click HERE to visit the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

-Tasha


Card Challenges Entered:



41 comments:

  1. this is just adorable! I love all of the critters in the magical kingdom sitting down for a cuppa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this super cute and super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Tasha. You really made those cuties come to life. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm always trying to mix my sets to create different scenes! :)

      Delete
  4. These critters are adorable. love the dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also love the cute dragon stamp! :)

      Delete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Love that darling scene ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, how cute is this? Love the friends chatting and having coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and fun! Like a few friends having a coffee picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet images and fun scene. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my... so adorable! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! Oh my goodness... I love that you mixed so many cute images from different sets!! Clever and fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How clever! Even critters need coffee. Just love this.
    Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack! Please return for our month-long birthday celebration!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my project! I love critter cards! :)

      Delete
  13. Oh my! Your card is so stinkin' cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring looks great your design is so creative. I love how you use critters from three different sets to create your scene.
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like to mix my sets and to get more use out of them. :)

      Delete
  15. What a cute card! It's so fun and bright! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, there's nothing more adorable than all this magic sharing chatter over coffee. Just DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable .. Thanxx For Sharing At Jo's Scrapshack .. Don't Forget To Check Out Jo's Bday Celebration Of 6 Yrs .
    Dt Sherry Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute coffee meeting...hee hee hee Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete