Friday, March 1, 2024

Sending Easter Wishes Card!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing an Easter card featuring the sweet bunny from the 5221 - Sending Love Cubbies Set from Art Impressions. This set is adorable and is perfect for Easter/Spring cards!



I started by stamping the bunny and letter before using the included coordinating dies to cut the images out. The mailbox also has a die and opens, but I stamped it directly on to the card. This bunny looks so cheerful!

For the background, I used markers to create the grass and added puffy blue clouds with a stencil and Distress Oxide Ink. For a little extra detail, I attached several teal enamel hearts to the sky. The tiny hearts are perfect for this type of card and I love the color!

After the ink dried, I stamped "Easter Wishes" from the 5733 - Easter Sentiments Set. The handwritten greeting looks so pretty and goes well with card's theme. 

Lastly, I added a layer of Ai pattern paper, pink paper, teal glitter pattern paper, and cream plaid paper. I think this card is great for Easter, but it could also work for a birthday, or as an everyday card for someone special!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!












No comments:

Post a Comment