Friday, February 23, 2024

Spring Hello Friend Card!

 Happy Friday Friends!

Tasha here, sharing a cheerful card featuring the playful 5000 - Gotta Garden Set from Art Impressions. With spring on the horizon, I'm excited to dive into planting new flowers. This lovely lady from the set looks ready to enjoy gardening on a beautiful spring day.

For this card, I stamped the lady and used masking paper to protect her while I painted the sky and ground. Instead of using a cloud stencil, I made a unique blue background and added fluffy white clouds. The bright white clouds pop against the pretty blue colors.


To finish the card, I layered black cardstock, gold glitter paper, and a bright yellow plaid paper to match the blue colors. I adore blue and yellow combinations!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!










No comments:

Post a Comment