Friday, March 8, 2024

Easter Shaker Card!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new card inspired by the current Art Impressions "Shake it Up!!" Challenge! I love making Easter cards and used the super cute 5504 - Happy Spring Set to make a fun shaker card!

For the main image, I stamped the bunny with black ink and used the included dies to cut the image out. To stick with a Spring theme, I used pastel shades for the eggs and his egg car; so cute!!!


For the background, I cut grass from pattern paper and added a piece of Ai pattern paper for the sky/background. I love all these colors! I also used Easter shaker pieces to go with the theme. 


The greeting "Happy Easter" is from the same stamp set but I attached little clay hearts to the flowers to bring in more color. I also used a scalloped die to add a pretty pink frame. I love the pop of color!

Lastly, I attached layers of pink paper, plaid pattern paper, and a yellow glitter pattern paper to complete the design. I hope you enjoyed today's card and are inspired to join in the challenge!

Have a wonderful day!










No comments:

Post a Comment