Friday, February 16, 2024

Hoppy Valentine's Day Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here, excited to share a card inspired by the Art Impressions February Challenge. With Spring on the horizon, I'm drawn to cute bunny stamps, and this little rabbit from the 5737- Bunny & Chicks Set is just so sweet!

I started by making a red frame with a heart die and a white center card. Stamping the bunny in black ink, I masked it off to add green grass with Copic Markers. Using a cloud stencil and blue ink, I created a sky with white gel pen accents.



The greeting, "Some Bunny Loves You," in red ink, adorned with enamel hearts, added charm. I completed the card with red accents, silver glitter, and patterned paper, along with a "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment.


I hope you feel inspired to create your own card with Art Impressions animal stamps!

Have a wonderful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment