Friday, February 9, 2024

Some Bunny loves You Card!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new Valentine's Day card inspired by the Art Impressions "You Spin Me Round" Challenge. For this card I'm featuring a bunny from the 5737 - Bunny & Chicks Set and Valentines Paper Pack.

Since the theme is to use circles, I decided to add a variety of circle die cuts to frame my little bunny image. I searched my craft dies to find circles that would work together and love how the different circle styles look!


For the little bunny, I stamped him with black ink and used gray Copic Markers for the colors. I also added a peachy pink color for his ears, nose, and little cheeks; he is just too cute! I also used markers to draw in some green grass for the ground.


The greeting is from the 5221 - Sending Love Cubbies Set and it went perfectly on this Valentine's Day themed bunny card. I enjoy looking through my sets to mix-and-match greetings and characters, you can make endless projects when you mix your sets.

Lastly, I attached layers of card stock and Art Impressions pattern paper to complete the card. I had fun creating this card for the "You Spin Me Round" Challenge and hope you will participate too!

Have a wonderful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment