Friday, October 27, 2023

Santa Paws Card!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a card inspired by the new Art Impressions "You're Such a Square!" Challenge. We are heading into the holiday season and the 4937 - Santa Paws Set is "pawsome" for Christmas cards and projects! 

The little doggie was stamped with black ink and colored with markers. I think his holiday sweater is just so cute and this would totally be something I would make my dogs wear; I also love his hat!


For the greeting, I used one of the included sentiment stamps and this one goes perfectly with the over-dressed dog. I also added green distress oxide ink and white dots to the background to make the center around the greeting glow and I thought the white dots looked like falling snow.



Lastly, I added a piece of holiday pattern paper and layers of green card stock and green glitter before attaching the card to a white card base.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and will join in the Ai "You're Such a Square!" Challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment