Thursday, October 26, 2023

Kindred Stamps October Release - Rose Couple Stamp Set Sneak Peek!

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm excited to share a sneak peek of the "Rose Couple" Set from Kindred Stamps October Release. I love fairytale themed stamps and this cute couple is so much fun to color!

My first project features the couple dancing in a ballroom. The background is actually a piece of paper from the new Kindred Stamps paper pack and I added layers of blue, yellow, and gold to coordinate with the colors used in the room. This lady is truly the "Belle of the Ball".

The second card spotlights the cool castle stamp. To really jazz up the design, I used the Wrap Speed hot foil plate to create a glowing look to the card, I love the foil!

The last project features the couple and two prices of the new pattern paper. I think these prints look great against the black card base and I love the embossed sentiment! I also added the little rose stamp to the corner to complete the design. 

Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps October Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps release will be available Friday, October 27th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!


Be sure to head over to the Kindred Stamps Shop to check out the New Release! Click HERE!
****The New Release will go live on Friday, October 27th, 2023.










No comments:

Post a Comment