Friday, July 28, 2023

Pack Your Bags and Go See the World Card!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a travel-themed card inspired by the Art Impressions "V is for Vacation" Challenge. I love traveling and the Ai 4932 - Pack Your Bags Set is one of my all time favorite sets!

To create this card, I stamped the stacked luggage and cruise ticket with black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I normally use the traveling couple when working with this set, but thought it would be fun to create with the included accessories and love how this turned out!


To add more color, I stenciled a floral background on to cream paper and added layers of bright colored cardstock. I also used a die to create a flap that revealed "Bon Voyage" when you lift the flap panel.


Lastly, I stamped the greeting "Go see the World!" and another stacked suitcase image on the inside to complete the design.

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you will join in the Ai "V is for Vacation" Challenge

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!












No comments:

Post a Comment