Friday, August 4, 2023

Masculine Birthday Card Featuring Art Impressions Stamps!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a masculine birthday card created with the 5278 - Dance It Out Laugh Lines Set from Art Impressions. This stamp set is so fun and I love how happy this guy looks!

For this card, I started by stamping the main image with black ink and colored him with Copic Markers. After stamping, I used Masking Paper to cover the image before creating the background. When I looked at this guy, I just thought that he needed a spotlight, so I created one with yellow ink and Post-It Labeling tape. Now he is the star of his party dance party!


For the greeting, I stamped one sentiment from the 5278 - Dance It Out Laugh Lines Set and added "To the Birthday Boy" from the 5735 - Birthday Sentiments Set. These two work great together!

Lastly, I added layers of green, brown, and yellow plaid pattern paper to coordinate with the man's clothing. I also attached several yellow enamel dots and added little white gel pen accents to complete the design.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!










No comments:

Post a Comment