Thursday, July 27, 2023

Kindred Stamps July Release - Ranchers Stamp Set Sneak Peek!

Howdy everyone! 
Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek of the new Ranchers Stamp Set from the Kindred Stamps July Release!  


This set is perfect for any type of project and the characters are so much fun to color, I love the cowboy hats! For my first design, I created a celebration card featuring one rancher and the new Rodeo Paper Pad. I also used the new coordinating die set to cut the image out before layering him on the stenciled background. 

The second card featuring a couple and a bandana print stenciled background. This shade of teal is one of my all-time favorites and I had so much fun coloring the couple's clothing! Lastly, I attached blue jean pattern paper to bring in more blue color and coordinate with the country theme.


The final project is a 3D fun fold card featuring one cowboy and the Rodeo Pattern Paper Pad. I LOVE the new pattern paper prints and thought this was a fun way to show off the patterns. The cow pattern is my favorite, but I'm from Wisconsin and we love cows here! 

Lastly, I embossed the word "Howdy" and "Saddle Up" on to brown card stock and used the coordinating die set to cut the word Howdy out. I think this card is so fun and it folds flat for easy mailing.


Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps July Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps release will be available Friday, July 28th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!


Be sure to head over to the Kindred Stamps Shop to check out the New Release! Click HERE!
****The New Release will go live on Friday, July 28th, 2023.

Have a wonderful day!







1 comment: