Friday, July 21, 2023

Wishing You A Beautiful Day Card!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the 5488 - Sailboat Window Set from Art Impressions. I love all the Ai Window stamps and I thought this one would be perfect for a Summer card, the lake is so pretty!

This image was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I live near lots of lakes and had a wonderful time coloring this image, especially the flowers.  I also added little white accents to the water to make it look like the sun was shinny on it. Doesn't the bright blue sky and clear water make it look like a perfect day for sailing?


One of my favorite color combinations is Blue and Yellow, so I used these colors to bring in tons of color. It reminds me of the sun and water and I love the bright yellow pattern paper!


Lastly, I added layers of silver foil paper and several white enamel dots before attaching it to a white card base. The silver adds a cool shine and I always like projects with sequins or enamel dots on it. 


I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a great day! be sure to check out the Art Impressions Blog and join in the new challenge. The current theme is "V is for Vacation" and it's a great time to create and share vacation/travel themed projects!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment