Friday, June 16, 2023

To The Birthday Girl Card Featuring Art Impressions Stamps!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new card inspired by the Ai Midnight Snack Challenge! For my card I'm featuring the super cute hippo stamp from the 5400 - Baby Critters Set from Art Impressions. I just love this adorable hippo!

To create the little scene, I started by stamping the hippo image and coloring her with markers. I wanted this card to be bright and cheerful, so I used a variety of pink and yellow colors. She looks so happy sitting on the green grass with her pretty pink cupcake!


Lastly, I stamped "To The Birthday Girl" greeting from the 5735 - Birthday Sentiment Set and attached white enamel dots for some dimension. I also added layers of glitter paper, polka dot pattern paper, and shimmery gold and pink card stock to complete the design.



Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you will join in the Art Impressions Midnight Snack Challenge!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment