Friday, June 9, 2023

Handmade Cards Featuring the Hexi-Gems Collection from Spellbinders!

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm sharing two cards created with items from the new Hexi-Gems Collection from Spellbinders! 

My first card was inspired by Summer and I used several shades of blue paper and bold red cardstock. I also created a plaid background with the Plaid Company Embossing Folder. I love the way the textured background looks with the layered Hexi-Gems! This Americana color theme is perfect as we head into the Summer!


The second card was inspired by my husband and his love for his Scottish roots and plaid everything. I used Black Glimmer Hot Foil on metallic cream paper for the floral arrangement and added layers of black, gold, and red paper to coordinate with the plaid background. 


For the sentiment, I used the new Hexi-Gem Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set to add a foiled greeting to both cards. The best part of this sentiment set is that you can hot foil a bunch of sentiment strips and the coordinating die cuts them all out at one time, this save so much time! 


I hope you enjoyed a peek at the new Hexi-Gems Collection and are inspired to create with the fun Glimmer Hot Foil plates from Spellbinders!

Thanks for checking out my project and I hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Tasha




No comments:

Post a Comment