Friday, June 23, 2023

Loads of Fun Card Featuring Art Impressions Stamps! #ArtImpressions

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here with a new card created with the 5111 - Loads of Fun Set from Art Impressions. Laundry is a never-ending chore, but this lady looks like she is having a blast!

The image was stamped with black ink and colored with markers. I picture her listening to some Beach Boys and daydreaming about catching some waves on a beach somewhere. Chores always go faster with good music!


For the greeting, I stamped "Ride the Wave" with the same black ink and used Distress Oxide Ink add the purple color on the center card. I like the way the purple and blue look with the pop of bright orange!


Lastly, I added layers of purple paper to coordinate with center card and attached several white enamel dots to complete the design.

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you are having a great day!









1 comment: