Monday, June 26, 2023

Kindred Stamps June Release - Unusual Ones Stamp Set Sneak Peek!

Hi everyone! 
Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek of the new Unusual Ones Stamp Set from the Kindred Stamps June Release! 

My first card features the brother, sister, and a little hand stamps. For the background, I used the Haunted House DieSpooky Fence Die, and little bat stamps to make the scene; I just love this slimline card!

For the second project, I wanted to make a romantic card featuring the husband and wife stamps. I used the New Spider Web Border Craft Die, Graveyard Scene Craft Die, and new pattern paper to make a spooky background. I thought the graveyard went perfectly with the "Love You To Death" sentiment! 
The third card features a non-so-scary werewolf girl. For the background, I used the Spooky Tree Die and Tree Scene craft die to make it look like she was in the woods. This stylish Lycan looks so sweet, but don't make her "Wolf Out"! 
Finally, The last project is a fun dance themed card featuring the last image included in the set. I used the Stage Curtain Craft Die SetStage Builder Stencil , and the Distress Brick Stencil to make the background. I also added paper from the new Kindred Stamps paper pad to bring in more colors, I thought the polka-dots added to the musical vibe.

Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps June Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps release will be available Friday, June 30th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!


Be sure to head over to the Kindred Stamps Shop to check out the New Release! Click HERE!

Have a wonderful day!








2 comments: