Friday, June 30, 2023

Happy YOU Day Card Featuring Art Impressions Stamps!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new birthday card created with the 5349 - Koala Set and 5735 - Birthday Sentiment Set from Art Impressions. This card was inspired by the Ai Emboss like a BOSS Challenge and I love the way white embossing looks on colored paper!



The sweet koala was stamped with black hybrid ink and colored with markers. I think this image looks so cute with the tea cups and streamers, how happy is this koala bear!!! For the sentiment, I embossed "Happy YOU Day!" on to purple paper. The white letters pop against the pretty purple background!


Lastly, I added a multi-colored background paper that was cut with a heart coverplate die, and layers of silver foil paper. I also added white gel accents and a metallic purple paper layer to complete the design. 


Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you all have a Happy 4th of July Weekend!












No comments:

Post a Comment