Friday, June 9, 2023

My Favorite Things Card Featuring Spellbinders Glimmer Plates!

Happy Friday Friends!
Tasha here sharing two new cards created with the fun "All of My Favorite Things" Glimmer Hot Foil Plate from Spellbinders!

My first card is a colorful design perfect for Spring and Summer! I used a Rainbow Glimmer Hot Foil to the sentiment and attached layers of bright pattern paper. I love the purple and green color combination, so pretty!


To bring in more rainbow color, I attached a bold pink card base and several pink glitter enamel dots. It's fun to play with colors and the Glimmer Foil really adds a beautiful finished look to your project, I just love it!











The second card is a similar style, but a different color palette. I went with Red, White, Blue, and Silver for this design and Black Glimmer Hot Foil. The black foil has quickly become one of my favorites and it gives a modern look to projects. I also enjoy using the White Hot Foil which is an alternative to embossing on dark paper.

The bold dark letters pop on the bright white paper, and I love the Patriotic paper layers! I also added enamel dots to complete this project, but went with solid black to coordinate with the greeting.

I hope you enjoyed today's cards and are inspired to create a foiled card. If you have not tried Glimmer Hot Foiling yet, I highly recommend you give it a try. Once I started, I just could not stop and I'm amazed each time I pull trefoil up to reveal a stunning design!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Tasha





No comments:

Post a Comment