Tuesday, December 27, 2022

My Favorite D2BA Cards of 2022!

Hi friends!
Tasha here sharing my top five favorite cards created with items from Dare 2B Cards! I had so much fun looking back at this year's cards, it was hard to choose my favorites! 

#5 - Dream Big Card
This card features the fun Good Vibes Stamp Set and Sunburst Stencil. I love all the blue colors and this image was a lot of fun to color!

#4 - Favorite Teacher Card 
This card features the sweet bear from the Teddy Bear Hugs Stamp Set. This bear stamp adorable and I like how the fur turned out. The soft colors are prefect for a teacher card and this is one of my favorite Dare 2B Artzy pattern paper prints.
#3 - Thankful For You Card
This card uses all my favorite colors and the cool mermaid stamp from the Mermazing Stamp Set
 The “Thankful” sentiment is from the new Grateful Hot Foil Plate and I love how the colors pop!

#2 - Let's Get Together Card
This card is so colorful and I love the sun rays! I used the Bistro Stamp Set and bright marker colors to complete this design. I think the blue and yellow look awesome together and really work with the D2BA pattern paper in the background! I think the Sunburst Stencil is one of my all-time favorite stencils and it looks great on so many projects! 

And...My #1 pick is the Happy Holidays Card
This holiday card is so festive and I love how the light blue snowflakes look on this A2 sized card! I used the Santa from the Santa's Reindeer Set and added a snowy hill to complete the scene. The teal and red color combination is just so pretty on winter cards.

Thank you for checking out my favorite projects of 2022 and I look forward to sharing more with you in 2023! 





No comments:

Post a Comment