Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Kindred Stamps December Release - On A Roll Stamp Set Sneak Peek!

Happy Tuesday!
Today I'm excited to share a sneak peek of the new "On A Roll" set from the Kindred Stamps December Release! This set is so cute and perfect for year-round cards and projects!
My first card features one of the four characters and the "Give Me A Ring Anytime" sentiment. I was inspired by this greeting, so I added little gold glitter rings around the main image. The rings were created with the TV Time Craft Die and went perfectly with this card!

The second card has all four characters and I drew the scene. I made a large ring and colored the sky and ground behind it to appear as if the characters went coming out of the center. I also used Kindred Stamps Paper to bring in more yellow color and embossed the greeting; I love embossing!

Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps December Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps release will be available Friday, December 30th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!


Be sure to head over to the Kindred Stamps Shop to check out the New Release! Click HERE!










No comments:

Post a Comment