Saturday, December 17, 2022

Day 17 of the Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas!

Welcome to Day 17 of the Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas! Today I'm sharing a tropical holiday card featuring the cute Paper Sweeties Vacation Stamp Set!

I stamped the flamingo, sun, and palm trees with black ink and colored them with markers. I also used a black pen to draw in Christmas lights around the palm trees, make a little sandy beach for the flamingo, and add tons of waves. This scene is so bright and I LOVE the colors!


Lastly, I added some bright sequins and layers of pink and green paper. Since this was a tropical themed card, I thought pink & green would be a fun twist on the traditional red & green Christmas colors. Pink is also one of my favorite colors, so I like to use it as much as possible on my projects! 


I hope you enjoyed today's card and be sure to check out the other design team member's blogs for more holiday inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Your card made me smile! Love it! The flamingo and palm trees are adorable!

    ReplyDelete