Monday, November 28, 2022

Have a rawr-some Holiday Card Featuring Maker Forte Stamps!

Hi everyone! 
Tasha here sharing a holiday card created with the T-rrific Holiday Stamp Set from Maker Forte! This set is so fun and gives a unique look to your holiday cards and projects!
The image was stamped with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink and colored with Copic Makers. I also used a white gel pen to make a snowy scene; I love the Dinosaurs! 


Since this stamp is smaller in size, I thought it would look cute on a mini slimline card. I framed the image with pink paper and used a piece of polka-dot pattern paper from Maker Forte to add a festive look. The pink paper with the green Dinos is just too cute!


The greeting "Have a rawr-some Holiday!" was stamped with the same black ink and layered with dark green paper. The set included several Santa/Dino combinations and a variety of sentiments to choose from. 


To complete the card, I added layers of coral and dark green card stock and attached it to a white mini slimline card base.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment