Thursday, December 1, 2022

A Gift For You Card Featuring The Spellbinders Floral Reflection Etched Dies!

Happy Friday!
Tasha here sharing a vibrant card created with the new Spellbinders Floral Reflection Etched Dies. The layered flowers are so pretty and I like that you can customize your design by mixing the layered pieces.
For my card, I cut the base floral piece with lime green card stock and added bright colorful flower petals. For more detail, I glued clear gems to the centers of some of the flowers and used a gel pen to add little accents. I love the etched detail!
Since the background is black, the colors really pop and I thought the sentiment should pop too. I stamped "A Gift For You" and embossed it with white so it would stand out. I think embossing really adds a cool look to projects, especially white on dark paper. 

Lastly, I added white enamel dots and layers of hot pink and gold paper before adhering the card to a black card base. These colors are eye-catching and I'm looking forward to sending it to someone special!


I hope you enjoyed today's card and be sure to check out the entire Floral Reflection Collection in the Spellbinders Paper Arts Shop!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment