Monday, November 28, 2022

A Gift For You Card Featuring Items from Spellbinders Paper Arts!

Good morning and Happy Monday!
Tasha here sharing a new holiday card created with the Spellbinders Ornament String Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and Die Set by Simon Hurley. These ornaments are the perfect size for cards, scrapbook layers, or cut in half for gift tags.

To enhance the holiday theme, I used the Forevergreen Embossing Folder and Distress Oxide Ink to add tons of green color. This pattern is so pretty and has a lot of detail. I also used a white gel pen to add little dots to the background, it reminded me of falling snow.

To complete the card, I added a "Merry Christmas" greeting with coordinating gold foil. The bright gold on dark paper is so pretty and looks awesome with the green in the background! I also attached layers of gold glitter paper, red and blue card stock to complete the design.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment