Sunday, November 27, 2022

Foiled Holiday Cards Featuring Spellbinders Paper Arts and Simon Hurley Stamps!

Good morning friends!
Tasha here sharing two new foiled holiday cards created with Spellbinders Glimmer Plates and the new Folk Art Ornaments Stamp and Die Bundle from Simon Hurley. 
My first project is a colorful modern design perfect for Christmas or Winter. I love the bright silver snowflakes and the pop of pink color! The stamped ornament from the Simon Hurley Folk Art Ornaments Set and I used rhinestones to add shimmer to the center and top. I love the pretty floral design!

The beautiful snowflake pattern was created with the Spellbinders Snowflake Sparkle Background and silver Glimmer Foil. Lastly, I used black Glimmer Foil on pink paper for the "Merry & Bright" sentiment. The greeting is from the Yana's Christmas Sentiments Hot Foil Plates

The second card also features the new Folk Art Ornaments Stamp and Die Bundle from Simon Hurley. The background was created with the new Geo Snowflakes Glimmer Hot Foil Plates and silver foil on teal paper. 
The ornaments and pine branch was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used foam tape to raise the images up after cutting them with the coordinating dies. The red and teal color combination is so festive and the design really pops with the white details!

Lastly, I attached layers of red and silver glitter paper and added a foiled "Merry Christmas" greeting to complete the design.

I hope you enjoyed today's cards and are having a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!!! I love the foiling.....it always makes things look so special 😊 Hugs....Janie

    ReplyDelete