Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas Card Featuring Dare 2B Artzy Stamps!

Good morning Friends!

Tasha here sharing a holiday card created with the new Santa's Reindeer Stamp Set from Dare 2B Artzy! I love making holiday projects and this set has the cutest characters for this year's Christmas cards!

The Santa and reindeer images were stamped with D2BA Totally Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating die set to cut them out and added little accents with a white gel pen. This pair looks so happy!

For the background, I used a glitter paper and white paper to create a snowy scene. The sparkle in the sky is so pretty and the wavy frame adds a fun frame to the characters. I also added a wavy layer of green paper before attaching D2BA pattern paper from the new Holly Days 6x6 Paper Pack.

Lastly, I added the "Feeling All Santa-Mental This Time Of Year." sentiment, added layers of green and gray paper, and attached several gold enamel dots. This design is cheerful and makes me smile!

I hope you enjoyed this holiday card and are having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment