Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Kindred Stamps September Release | Out of This World Stamp Set Sneak Peek!

Good morning and welcome back to my blog! Today I'm excited to share a sneak peek of the new "Out of This World" Stamp Set from Kindred Stamps!




This set includes one Alien image and three fun sentiments perfect for creating projects that are Out of This World! 

My first card uses the Alien and the Stage Curtain Die Set to make a little stage. I also added stars to the background to give a celebrity look to the card, I love these stars!!!

The design is a colorful pocket card. I stamped the alien and attached masking paper before inking the background. Instead of having bright stars, I made a rainbow background with black stars to give a bold look. I really like how these colors pop behind the black ink!

The last project, uses the TV Time Craft Die to have the alien look like he is the star of a television show! 
I used the same Star Slimline Stencil to make a cool green background and attached paper from the Showtime Paper Pack (awesome paper!). 
Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps September Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps August release will be available Friday, September 30th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!


Be sure to head over to the Kindred Stamps Shop to check out the August Release! Click HERE!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment