Monday, September 26, 2022

Happy Halloween Witches Card Featuring Maker Forte Stamps!

Happy Monday Friends! 

Tasha here sharing a new Halloween card created with the Marker Forte Watercolor Witch Stamp Set. I love Halloween and this little stamp is perfect for Fall projects!

For this design, I used the Hats and Bats Stencil and Distress Oxide Inks to make create a spooky almost night-like background. The blue, purple, and black shades look great together and frame the witch perfectly!

Once the background was complete, I used a die to cut through the design and a piece of Eclipse Black Cardstock. This gave a window opening for the witch to show on the front of the card.

The witch was stamped with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink on the white inside panel. This spooky design is really cool looking and I love the bats!

The "Happy Halloween" greeting is from the All Seasons Sentiments 2 Paper Pack and the "I Put A Spell On You" is from a Simple Sayings Pack.

To complete the card, I added several Crown Jewels (Shooting Star) and layered silver glitter paper behind the sentiments for extra sparkle.

I hope you enjoyed this Halloween project!
-Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment