Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Favorite Teacher Card Featuring Dare 2B Artzy Stamps!

Good morning Friends!
Tasha here sharing a card created with the sweet Teddy Bear Hugs Stamp Set from Dare 2B Artzy! Now that the school year is starting back up again, it's a great time to get a jump start on some teacher-themed cards and projects!

The little bear was stamped with Totally Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I also masked off part of the bear and stamped a the little school books. Doesn't he just look so sweet? I love his outfit and cute little face!

This set includes several sentiments, but I like that this one has open letters for you to customize. I colored them with blue and green markers to coordinate with the sky and grass. I also ink blended the sky with Distress Oxide Ink and left open areas to look like clouds.

To complete the card, I added layers of metallic card stock and plaid D2BA Pattern Paper before attaching the card to a white 4-3/4" x 6" card base.

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you are having a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment