Tuesday, August 23, 2022

"Let's Ketchup" Card Featuring The Hedgehog Hollow August Kit!

Hi everyone! Tasha here sharing a card perfect for Summer created with the Hedgehog Hollow August "Grillin' & Chillin'" kit!

This month's kit included the "Let's Ketchup" greeting, so I decided to make a ketchup-themed card. The large ephemera pieces are so cool and work great on a card!

See the full card making tutorial on my YouTube Channel!


For the background, I stamped the small ketchup bottle multiple times and added red and yellow dots. I also added English Mustard Color Hive Ink around the edges to bring in more color. It reminds me of ketchup and mustard and these colors totally go with the burger image!

Lastly, I added a sheet of plaid paper from the kit and layers of yellow cardstock before attaching it to a white card base.
The completed card measures 4-3/4" x 6"

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you are enjoying the Hedgehog Hollow August "Grillin' & Chillin'" kit!
-Tasha

Hot Off the Grill 4x6 Stamp Set
Picnic Time Ephemera
At the Picnic Printed Paper Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment