Monday, August 22, 2022

Kindred Stamps August Release | Cake Eater Stamp Set Sneak Peek!

Happy Monday!
Tasha here sharing a peek at the new Cake Eater Set from Kindred Stamps!

I wanted to think of different ways to use the cool plant character. My first card has a brick background and I added pink to the leaves. I also added a simple banner to the "Feed Me...Cake" sentiment!
The second card used embossing to outline the image. I also used the Stitched Alpha Die Set to cut the "Hello" greeting. I love the black & white with the pop of purple!
The third project has a cool spotlight around the character and has a pretty sparkly frame. I also added a bright pink banner behind the sentiment to bring in more pink; I love the color pink!
The last card is a little bit scary with some blood drops and a deep red "Feed Me" background. I also added red glitter paper embossed the sentiment to make it stand out. 
Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps August Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps August release will be available Friday, August 26th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!


Be sure to head over to the Kindred Stamps Shop to check out the August Release! Click HERE!

Have a great day!











2 comments:

  1. Haha! These are fantastic! Love how you used these new products to craft your cards!

    ReplyDelete