Friday, June 17, 2022

Treat Yourself MB Card Featuring Art Impressions Stamps!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a card created with the awesome 5497-MB Diner Set from Art Impressions! I think the MB sets are so cool and fun to make and was excited that Ai created a 1950's diner themed one!

I used the 5317-MB Template Dies to make the base and windows. This template works with all the MB sets and includes x2 window designs to customize your scene. 




To go with the diner theme, I used colors that reminded me of the 1950's. The teal and light pink look great together and the background pattern paper has a wallpaper feel. I also added a checkered floor that totally looks retro!

Lastly, I added the "Treat Yourself" to the front of the card and attached the and ice-cream sign and phone image. Everything fits perfectly into this tiny space, it's just amazing!

I hope you are inspired to create a card with the 5497-MB Diner Set!

Have a great weekend!









1 comment:

  1. Great card and the colour choices are definitely retro.

    ReplyDelete