Thursday, June 16, 2022

You're a Rawrsome Friend Card Featuring Maker Forte Stamps!

Hi everyone! Tasha here sharing a Dino-mite card created with the cute Rawrsome Stamp Set from Maker Forte!

The sweet little Dino image was stamped with Eclipse Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used my ScanNCut to cut the image out and attached him to the card with foam tape. 


This stamp set includes several greetings, but I used "Hope your day is the best day ever!" sentiment from the A Sentiment for Every Occasion Stamp Set. I LOVE this set and the tiny greetings are perfect for year-round cards!



To make a little scene, I used a Slimline Grass Stencil and Distress Oxide Ink. I also added several blue Enamel dots to the sky and used a white gel pen to add little accents to the dinosaur. 

Lastly, I added layers of blue cardstock, purple paper, green glitter paper, and green cardstock before attaching the card to a white 110lb card base.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment