Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Kindred Stamps June Release Sneak Peek | Yaaas Queens Stamp Set!

Happy Tuesday!
Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of the new Yaaas Queens Set from the Kind Stamps June release! This set is fabulous and I love all the characters included!
My first card features the sassy comedy queen and a mini slimline design. I stenciled the background with the Star Slimline Stencil and added colorful paper from the Pride Paper Pack. 

The second card features a queen with her cotton candy couture dress and pretty pink hair. I wanted this design to be bright and was inspired by pink cotton candy. I also love the Hiiiieeee sentiment!

Next, I have a queen who is ready to rock the runway or a dance off in her leather outfit. I used the Stage Builder Stencil to create the spotlight and added some yellow dots to the background. A colorful striped pattern paper brought in more color and goes great with this scene!

The last card is so colorful and works great with this queen's cute dress and bow. I used a heart stencil and pastel ink colors to create the background and added layers of pink and green paper. 

To complete the card, I cut a circle frame with the Card Basics Die Set to surround the queen with glitter, and I embossed the sentiment "Halleloo" on to black card stock. I love the black & white greeting!

Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps June Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps April release will be available Friday, June 24th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

Have a great day!

 





1 comment:

  1. Tasha you are so incredibly talented! every single one of these are just so amazing I cannot pick a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete