Monday, May 23, 2022

Best Day Ever Card Featuring Maker Forte stamps!

Hi everyone!

Tasha here sharing a center step card featuring the Grovehill Farm Set from Maker Forte!

This set is super cute and includes a variety of animal heads and accessories. I love animals with glasses, and this lama is adorable! The image was stamped with Color Hive Eclipse Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I also stamped glasses with the same black ink, but added white dots to jazz them up!

The card base was created with Tiptree Jam Cardstock (My favorite color) and I added polka-dot pattern paper to coordinate with her glasses. I love the black, white, and pink color combination!

Both of the sentiments used are from the A Sentiment for Every Occasion Set and were stamped with Eclipse Black Ink. This stamp set has quickly become one of my favorites!

To add extra sparkle and shimmer, I cut layers of gold glitter paper to matte the panels. The gold works great with the other colors and totally works with this lama!

Lastly, I stamped a pink heart from the and added three Crown Jewels Gems to the floral crown to complete the design.

Have a great day!

-Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment