Monday, May 23, 2022

Kindred Stamps May Release!

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm sharing a peek at the new Triple the Trouble Stamp Set from the Kindred Stamps May Release!

My first card featuring three brothers with their favorite uncle. These characters look so happy enjoying a day in their money vault! I used markers for all the coloring on the characters and most of the background. The back wall was stenciled and I added a piece of brick pattern paper to coordinate with the design!

The second card featured the three brothers in an outdoor scene. I used the Moon & Stars Stencil and a glittery paste to create the sky; love all the sparkle! The sentiment "You're Triple the Trouble" and all three ducks were stamped directly on to the card and I used masking paper to help block off characters when building the scene. 

The last card features all the characters included in the Triple the Trouble Set. I wanted this to look like a photo taken outside of group. I make off the images so I could stamp each character directly on the paper and ink blend a background. This card is so cheerful and I love the sentiment!




Thank you for checking out today's sneak peek of the Kindred Stamps May Release.  The entire Kindred Stamps April release will be available Friday, May 27th at 8am PST/11am EST.  

Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday!  

Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment