Tuesday, January 25, 2022

A Stinkin' Cute Birthday Card | Dare 2B Artzy

Happy Tuesday and welcome back to my blog!
Tasha here sharing a birthday card created with the Stinkin' Happy Stamp Set and Flower Corner Stencil from Dare 2B Artzy!
This stamp set is super cute and I thought it would be fun to give this birthday card a Valentine's Day look. To do this I used two shades of pink ink with the pretty flower stencil and added hearts to the background with the included mini heart stamp. I love the floating hearts in the sky!


The little skunk was stamped with Totally Black Ink and I colored her with Copic Markers. I also used foam to make the image look like she is sitting on the grass. For the ground, I used the grass die from the Slimline Land & Sky Die Set and love the cool grassy border! 

Lastly, I added layers of pink paper and a piece of green Artzy Doodle pattern paper before attaching the card to a 5-3/4" x 4-1/2" card base. 

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are inspired to create with the sweet Stinkin' Happy Stamp Set!
-Tasha







No comments:

Post a Comment