Monday, January 24, 2022

Kindred Stamps January Release


Good morning and welcome back to my blog!
Today I am so excited to share a peek at the new Retro Diner Stamp Set and Retro Paper Pad from Kindred Stamps!
This set is so fun and I love the 1950's theme! The stamp set includes a couple stamp, a sweet carhop waitress, a cool greaser guy, a classic jukebox, a Diner, and three sentiments. You can use these stamps alone, or mix and match to make little scenes.

My first card is a little scene created with the Diner stamp and the two stand alone character stamps. I  gave the male image a greaser look and I used inspiration from colors in the new milkshake pattern paper for the girl. I also added some sun rays behind the diner to give a bright light around the building, I love this glowing look!

For my second card,  used the skating carhop waitress and the Shake, Rattle & Roll greeting. To highlight the cute image, I used a heart stencil set and added two shades of pink ink to match her uniform. I just love all the pink! I also added layers of pink cardstock, pink glitter paper, blue cardstock, and this retro starburst pattern paper from the new Retro Paper Pad. I think these starbursts are totally cool!

My Last card uses the cute couple and jukebox stamps. I wanted to have this card look like they were inside the diner and tried to stick with traditional 1950's colors for the table and their clothing. The sentiment was stamped with brown ink and I used Distress Ink around the edges to give a vintage feel to the design. I also used a piece of the light blue music notes pattern paper from the new Retro paper pad to coordinate with the jukebox.



I hope you enjoyed a peek at the new Retro Diner Stamp Set and Retro Paper Paper from the Kindred Stamps January Release! The entire Kindred Stamps release will be available this Friday at 8am PST/11am EST. Be sure to subscribe to the Kindred Stamps blog to see a daily line up of sneak peeks from our amazing Design Team and see the full product release on Friday! Come join the Fan Club and release event to be part of the release fun, and you may just win some Kindred Stamps credit!!

Have a nice day!

-Tasha

















2 comments: