Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Hey Love-bug Easel Card Featuring The Hedgehog Hollow January Subscription Kit

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Today I'm sharing a new card created with the Hedgehog Hollow January "Love is in the Air" Kit!!
For the stamping I used the large Love is in the Air Stamp Set. The love-bug was stamped with Eclipse Black Ink and the heart was stamped with Telephone Box Ink from Maker Forte. I love these ink pads!


Check out my full tutorial!

To complete my card I used the heart pattern paper included in the kit and the Hey Lovebug greeting from the All Seasons Sentiments Version 2 Paper Pack. This card is so cheerful and I can't wait to give it to someone special for Valentine's Day!
Thank you for checking out my project for today!


Card Details: Card Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (A2) Base (Black Paper): 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Layer 1 (Heart Paper): 4" x 5-1/4" Easel: 2-3/4" x 8-1/2" Score at 2-1/8" and 4-1/4" Inside Layer (White Paper): 4" x 2-1/2" Center Card Layer (Black Paper): 4-1/4" x 2-3/4" Center Card (White Paper): 4" x 2-1/2"



No comments:

Post a Comment