Sunday, September 5, 2021

Art Impressions Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive!

Happy Labor Day!
I am so excited to share with you a card made with the Art Impressions exclusive "Hug in a Mug" Set created for Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember!


This set is too cute and is perfect as we head into Fall! 


I stamped the image with black hybrid ink and colored the friends with Copic Markers. I love sweater weather and these happy friends look like they are having a great time chatting with their hot cocoa!


The sentiments included in this set are really fun, but I love the "I Go Loco For Hot Cocoa!" greeting! I stamped it with brown ink and used Distress Ink to add some color to the edges.


The background was created with a brick stencil and two colors of Distress Oxide Ink. I thought mixing the colors gave a more realistic look to the brick wall. For the ground, I masked off the brick design and added two shades of gray Distress Oxide Ink to look like concrete.


Lastly, I layered a piece of gray plaid paper to mat the center card and sentiment. I also used a white gel pen to write "Hot Cocoa" on the mugs to complete the fun design.


Thank for for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed a peek at the exclusive Hug in a Mug STAMPtember set from Art Impressions. 
Remember, this set is only available from Simon Says Stamp and once it's gone, it's gone! 





No comments:

Post a Comment