Friday, September 3, 2021

Pumpkin Spice Card!

 Happy Friday!

Tasha here sharing a new Fall-themed card created with the super cute Feast Mode Stamp Set from Art Impressions!


The sweet fox was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I masked off the image and used two stencils to create the autumn background. I blended multiple shades of Distress Oxide Ink for the falling leaves and stones on top of cream paper. I love the warm golden shades!


After the ink blending was completed, I gently pulled off the masking paper and colored the Fox. This cute fox looks so happy enjoying the Fall day with his warm drink; I am so excited for sweater weather!


The sentiment, "Tis the season for Pumpkin Spice" was stamped directly on the stenciled stones. I'm a big fan of all things pumpkin and thought this was a great greeting for this card!



Lastly, I added coordinating layers of cardstock and a pretty orange plaid paper to complete the card. I also added some gold, white, and metallic bronze ink to the background for more detail. I love how this design turned out and can't wait to send it out this Fall!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment