Thursday, September 9, 2021

Let's Chill Card

Hello Friends!

Tasha here sharing a card created with the new Bear With Me Stamp Set from Maker Forte!

This set can be used year round and for all seasons. I thought this cute bear would be perfect as a polar bear and since he seems like he is looking up, I thought he could be checking out a full moon.

The bear was stamped with gray ink and I used masking paper to cover the image before ink blending.

The moon was created with the cool Mountain Full Moon Stencil Set. This moon has so much detail and the set includes the masking area and the moon pattern. I also used the same ink colors on the mountains. This stamp is from The Hedgehog Hollow April 2021 Subscription Box.

The greeting is from the All Seasons Sentiments Slimline paper collection. The Let's Chill fits perfectly above the mountains and looks great matted with silver glitter paper!

Lastly, I matted the card with silver glitter paper and added some white gel accents to the sky and water. I also attached a layer of pretty pattern paper from the Rosey Days Paper Pack before glueing it to a white card base.

Thank you for checking out my project and I hope you are inspired to create with the Bear With Me Stamp Set!


No comments:

Post a Comment