Tuesday, July 13, 2021

You Make Life Sweet

Hi everyone!

Tasha here sharing a sweet new slimline card created with the Raccoon Party Stamp Set from Dare 2B Artzy!

These little raccoon images are too cute and by stamping them in their own square they fit perfectly on a slimline card! I stamped them with Totally Black Ink and used marker and distress ink for the yellow background. The bright background makes the critters pop!

The Sprinkle on Top paper is one of my favorites and always looks great on cards! I used the wavy slimline die to cut this paper layer and coordinate with the wavy squares.

Lastly, I created my own sentiment by mixed stamp sets. The "You Make Life" is from the Aloha/Hibiscus Set and the "Sweet" is from the Strawberry Vine Stamp Set. I like to mix and match to customize my projects and get more use out of my stamps. This greeting also goes great with the ice cream theme!

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment