Friday, July 16, 2021

Fishing Trip Card!

Happy Friday!

Tasha here with fishing themed card created with the Art Impressions #4900 - Reel Great Guys Set




This stamp reminded me of my husband and his father on one of their early morning fishing trips and I colored these two guys to resemble them. 


The set includes several sentiments, but I thought the "Birthday Fishes" with the fish hook worked great with the scene. I used a black pen to connect the greeting to the end of the fishing line. I think this would also look nice with foam tape.


For the sky and water, I used Distress Oxide Ink and stencils. To add more detail to the water, I added layers of waves, swimming fish, bubbles, and attached the cute fish stamp. This fish image looks so happy and I love how the green pops against the blue background!


To complete the card, I added layers of blue and brown card stock and pattern paper before attaching the design to a lime green card base. The green color coordinates with the fish and I love bright colors! 

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are inspired to create a card with the Ai Reel Great Guys Set!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment