Friday, July 9, 2021

Up Up and Away!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new slimline card created with the fun #SC0649 - His & Hers Flying High Set.


All of the images were stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used masking paper to block off the stamping before ink blending the background. This couple looks like they are having a great time flying through the air and I love the doggie stamp!


This set includes several sentiment stamps and this cool banner. I like the "Birthday Wishes" greeting and the size works great on a slimline card!


To complete the card, I added layers of yellow and blue before attaching it to a white card base. I love this cheerful card and look forward to sending it to someone special!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's project!






No comments:

Post a Comment