Wednesday, July 7, 2021

From Our Home to Yours Slimline Card!

Hello everyone!

Tasha here sharing my first holiday card of 2021 created with the new From Our Home to Yours Stamp Set from Maker Forte!

To begin, I stamped the Christmas scene with Eclipse Black Ink and embossed it with clear powder. This design fits perfectly on a slimline card and it would be easy to make a bunch of cards at one time since all the images are on one stamp!



After embossing, I used Distress Oxide Ink to add color to the sky. I also used low-tack tape to block off the bottom of the card to keep it bright white. I tend to get messy when crafty and didn't want to risk getting ink on the bottom.

For the sentiment, I stamped "From Our Home to Yours" with Acid Wash and Purple Rain Color Hive Ink. This font is so trendy and I love the two tone letters!

Lastly, I attached a piece of black & White slimline pattern paper from the Art Deco pattern paper pack. I also added two layers of purple cardstock before adhering the card to a slimline card base.

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you are inspired to create some holiday cards using the New From Our Home to Yours Stamp Set!


No comments:

Post a Comment