Saturday, July 17, 2021

Retro Hello Friend Card!

Hi friends!

Tasha here sharing a bright card created with The Hedgehog Hollow July Box. This month's kit is fabulous and I could not wait to try out the fun stencils!

For the background, I used The 50s Wallpaper Stencil and three shades of orange Distress Oxide Ink to create this cool pattern. I also cut a simple fishtail layer and attached it to the center of the card. Since the design was cut from the center of the stencil, it fits perfectly, but gives a unique look.


The Roadside Attractions 4×6 Stamp Set includes several fun sentiments with cool designs. This Hello Friend stamp reminded me of old Las Vegas and I love the blue and orange color combination!

Lastly, I added gold glitter paper for extra sparkle and a layer of the Mercury Metallic Cardstock included in the set before adhering the card to a white card base. This Hello card is so fun and I can't wait to send it to a special friend!

Click HERE to check out the Subscription Box options!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing card! Love the background! Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

    ReplyDelete